Thursday, June 26, 2014

Update from Wayne: Pastor Training

A quick update on the pastor training.  

I had 15 pastors attend this year- less than we have had in the past.  Two have moved to another denomination, one is recently a widower (his wife died in childbirth), and a few others could not attend for various reasons.  Pray for these men, both the ones who were able to attend and the ones unable to attend, as they minister to their churches and their villages.

I won't be able to finish the New Testament as planned because the pastors must leave by 10 am on Friday.  Saturday is the National Day of Civic Duty.  On the last Saturday of each month, all are required to work in their respective neighborhoods cleaning and doing yardwork. 

My next training will be on Revelation and Eschatology so I can be thorough will the book and subject.

So tomorrow, Friday, I will give some final words and award each a new tie. 

I will post pictures later.


No comments:

Post a Comment